great shipper BARGAIN

kimt816

In the Brooder
11 Years
Aug 13, 2008
kernersville, nc
hi just wanted to let everyone know that I got my dozen EE eggs from Bargain today and we lost 6 eggs to postal aggression! I pm'd bargain ie nancy and she is reshipping me 6 more eggs tomorrow. I wanted to let everyone who might be buying eggs from her what a great seller she has been very friendly and open to rehsipping me some more babies to try to hatch out .. thanks again nancy kim

Quote:
I just had the pleasure of meeting "Bargain" in person a few days ago. She took the time to give my kids and I a tour of her farm, and I got to see first-hand, what great conditions her chickens live under (not neccessarily a given, as we all know...).
She treats her animals with the utmost care, love and respect, and she's very knowledgable. Definitely a great place to order eggs from, if you are in the market!

Your so right. I have ordered two batches of eggs from her and she is really a nice lady. I wish I could meet her and see her farm. I can't wait until my orders come to me. I will keep everybody updated when I get my eggs. Later, Dave

just ordered from her and she has been easy to work with, and upfront with her prices, shipping methods etc.

i cannot wait to try her eggs.

I will second your comments. She is a very nice lady. I went and visited her with my family and she also gave us the grand tour. She has some very pretty birds and knows her stuff. I'm on day nine with some of her rhode island red eggs. I would recommend her to anybody.
Nicola

Oh, each of you is so very sweet and I appreciate your most kind comments. I try to serve each of you as if I would be serving the Lord. I'll never forget a lecture I heard once that stated we never know who might see Jesus in us or not. Now, I confess sometimes when I'm in a place that pushes my physical ability like a wheelbarrow of manure falling backward on me instead of into the manure pile, I may not be a clear reflection of God.

If there is anything good about me or what I know or do, I give God all the glory.

If ever I can improve service or help any of you in any way, small or not small, I'd be honored to help. I'm learning about chickens, goats, bunnies and the world of farming. It's a long way from my former office job but I'm so thrilled with it. Someone asked if I watched a lot of tv and I said no, my drama is in the 400 plus animals on the farm and all their activities.....The miracle of birth, aging and the change of the seasons and the weather are so unbelievable and that we know that if God cares about a sparrow, then He truly cares about us.

It has been my blessing to have met such a kind body of people who truly love their animals and their families. Thank you for the honor of being on the BYC.

May the Peace that Passes all Understanding fill your life always.

Another Great Person to deal with is jmhappycowboy. He is very nice and packages his eggs very well also. I am in michigan so he packaged the eggs so they wouldn't freeze on me. surprisngly I didn't lose one, The way my post office is they don't care at all. So if you order from him, you'll be dealing with someone very nice! just thought I would add that to this thread. (Hope I am not taking away from you bargain
smile.png
)

No, it's just great to be part of such a sharing and caring community.....BYC is such a blessing to me. Hope I return just a portion of it.

Back
Top Bottom