Great website MSU/Diseases/Solutions

Discussion in 'Emergencies / Diseases / Injuries and Cures' started by FrenchToast, Nov 3, 2010.

1. FrenchToast

FrenchToast "Draft Apple Ridge" a Bit from Heaven

Jan 10, 2010
    UP North WI
  2. dawg53

dawg53 Humble

Nov 27, 2008
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Quote:Yes, it's a great website and often used as a reference for alot of issues here. Another good one is the Merck Vet Manual. If you get a chance, check it out too.

3. FrenchToast

FrenchToast "Draft Apple Ridge" a Bit from Heaven

Jan 10, 2010
    UP North WI
    Quote:Yes, it's a great website and often used as a reference for alot of issues here. Another good one is the Merck Vet Manual. If you get a chance, check it out too.

Is there a website for the Merck Vet Manual or are you talking about an actual book?

I"m sure you've been to www.FeatherFanciers.com ?? with the Chicken Doc Peter Brown who owns First State Vet Supply too (www.firststatevetsupply.com) ?

Alot of good info about diseases and dosing. Never can have enough info.
    Thanks for sharing.

4. dawg53

dawg53 Humble

Nov 27, 2008
    Jacksonville, Florida

Is there a website for the Merck Vet Manual or are you talking about an actual book?

I"m sure you've been to www.FeatherFanciers.com ?? with the Chicken Doc Peter Brown who owns First State Vet Supply too (www.firststatevetsupply.com) ?

Alot of good info about diseases and dosing. Never can have enough info.
    Thanks for sharing.

I havnt been to FeatherFanciers and will check it out. I'm aware of First State Vet as well. Here's the link to the Merck Vet Manual. http://www.merckvetmanual.com/mvm/index.jsp

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by