Great Xmas gift price for little ones

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Pelican49, Nov 11, 2010.

1. Pelican49

Pelican49 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 26, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Okay, I was all done Christmas shopping except for stocking stuffers and I want to pick my daughter up a new mattress pad, her's is looking a bit ratty.

Anyway... when my daughter came home from work last night she said Toys R Us was having a big sale on games, especially games for little ones. I'm not convinced what they mean by BIG sale. My Grandson (just turned 5) is a game freak, but he only has "Candyland" and "Chutes & Ladders". Every night after dinner and dishes, here he comes with a game tucked under his arm and a "Granna, will you play a game with me?" Do you have any idea how tired I am of those 2 games? But I'm sure not gonna say no.

He has a birthday party to go to this Saturday, so figured we'd (my daughter & I) check it out today while he was at school. No short drive as the nearest city is 50 miles.

Well, I am now impressed and my Grandson will have 4 more packages under the tree. Good sale if you have any little ones to buy for.

Candyland and Chutes & Ladders, sale price $3, plus a $2 rebate. Game total $1.

Many other games including the 3 I got my Grandson in the $3-5 range, Ants in the Pants, Cootie & Hi Ho Cherry-O, sale price $5 plus $2 rebate, total $3. Many other titles.

Then some a little more, sale price $10, I also got him Hungry, Hungry, Hippos.

We decided to stick 9 more in the basket, 3 to put up for future birthday parties my Grandson will be invited to, 1 for this week's party and we put 5 in the Toys for Tots bin at the front of the store.

At any rate, excellent prices if you're buying for the 3+ age group who like games.

2. PineappleMama

PineappleMama Chillin' With My Peeps

Wow that IS a good price! Good Find Pelican!

3. Pelican49

Pelican49 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 26, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Quote:You just made me hungry for pumpkin pie. And I have canned pumpkin in the cupboard! tee hee

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by