Green Dragon Small Animal Auction RE-OPENING!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by wyandotte86, Nov 17, 2014.

1. wyandotte86

wyandotte86 Out Of The Brooder

Dec 8, 2010
    Berks Co., PA
    Hello All!!

For anyone here on BYC in PA and surrounding states who may have been to my family's small animal auction at the Green Dragon Farmer's Market in Ephrata, you may know about the devastating fire that leveled our auction building back on September 13th. Well, PLEASE help us get the word out that we will be operational very soon in a new building at the market.

Our Grand Re-opening will be Friday, December 5th!!

1 person likes this.
  2. maranfarmer563

maranfarmer563 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 13, 2014
    northern Pennsylvania
    Best of luck to you and your family. Tell how it works for me to bring goats or chickens there please. Thanks Jody

3. wyandotte86

wyandotte86 Out Of The Brooder

Dec 8, 2010
    Berks Co., PA
    The chickens can be brought in either a cardboard box with plenty of air holes in it or you can use a cage and get it back after they are sold if you want it.

As for goats...just bring them however you'd like, then we now have 5 new pens to keep them in until they sell @ 8pm. We also supply the seller with scrapie ear tags from the USDA for all goats and sheep and we also attach them to the animal for the seller.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks!

Keith

4. Love Chick

Love Chick New Egg

Dec 28, 2014
    I'm So Happy That You reopened! Most people think that the whole place burned down! , so I have been telling them that You're reopened with the lots of Roosters and Hens Etc... . I have many friends on my FB who love my pics of them and will be coming there to start their chicken family. I'm so attached to my Roo and Hens and You people treated Us very well every time. Thank You. And we'll keep passing the word. God Bless.

5. Love Chick

Love Chick New Egg

Dec 28, 2014
    I wanted to ask if You are on FB ? Because I also joined BYC Group on there? and People are always looking for chickens too!.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by