Green Duckling PICS!!!!

coloradochick

Songster
12 Years
Dec 19, 2007
Brighton, CO
So, I go to the Merchantile (our version of the TSupply store) to get another feeder and waterer (larger ones). Forgetting that they were getting there "Colored" chicks and ducks in this week. (Thursday was what the girl said) So I remembered this and thought Whew it's only Wednesday I'm safe. HAHAHAHAHA was I wrong. And my 6 year old happened to be with me.
barnie.gif
So guess what we brought home. A green duck of all things. Have no idea what kind, just green. The girl says you'd better get two. I said "I'm pushing it with one." And it will have lots of buddys with my 16 3 week old bantams.

Will post pics later.
he.gif

edited with pics

DSC00779.jpg

DSC00778.jpg

Last edited:
That's too funny because that was one of the names I threw out to my daughter and she said "Mooom" like it was the stupidest name she'd ever heard. You know, it wasn't Fluffy or Poofy, the names she was throwing out. So we'll see.

edited to add: The man that helped me said that they had already had people threaten to turn them in for coloring the chicks and ducklings. There's a woman in Boulder that has been dying her poodle pink with Beet juice in support of Breast Cancer Awareness and she's in a heep o trouble for it.

Last edited:
I want a picture! I always make it clear to pet store or feed store people that I know what I am doing because they try to point our stupid things.

Im sorry but that is ugly. Not the duck, that artificial color. Looks like somebody puked on the poor guy.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom