Green Easteregger Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Fowl Visions, Jan 6, 2010.

1. Fowl Visions

Fowl Visions Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 15, 2009
    Keystone Heights, FL
    Finally the girls have started laying and I have available one dozen green/blue hatching eggs. Shipping is additional and based upon location so if interested pm me your zip code and I will let you know the cost with shipping. These will be shipping from Florida.

I accept payment via paypal to [email protected] or money order. If sending money order, PM me and I will send you my mailing address. Eggs will ship after receipt of payment.

I package all my eggs well to insure safe arrival to the location. Thus far I have not had one break but cannot guarantee. I send extras just in case.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2010
  2. Jess N Jeff

Jess N Jeff Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2009
    South San Diego, Cali
    Do you have pictures of the parent flock?

3. Fowl Visions

Feb 15, 2009
    Keystone Heights, FL
  4. Fluffy-Butt-Farms

Fluffy-Butt-Farms Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2009
    Central Florida
    i am a repeat customer of carols. her babies are beautiful and i had an awesome hatch rate!!!

5. Fowl Visions

Feb 15, 2009
    Keystone Heights, FL
    Quote:Thanks for the testimony Robin. I hope your next batch is a successful hatch also.

6. Chrissyc1

Chrissyc1 Out Of The Brooder

Jun 4, 2009
    Oxford, NC
    Payment has been sent!!! I can't wait to get them!! [​IMG] I got a new incubator for Christmas and I am soooo excited!!

7. Fowl Visions

Feb 15, 2009
    Keystone Heights, FL
    Congrats on the incubator and wish you the best on your first hatch! Thank you!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by