green eggers for St.Patricks' Day-test eggs/shipping

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by dinahmoe, Jan 17, 2011.

1. dinahmoe

dinahmoe Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

Sep 19, 2009
    central georgia
    please don't hit the buy it now button-just pm me and i will put you on the list
    order 1-luvanimals2 thanks Nancy
    order 2-chickenhappywith10 thanks Judy
    order 3- GAGE thanks

would anyone be interested in testing some eggs and my shipping skills?

if so,i am doing 3 seperate orders for Feb 22nd.that is a tuesday and if you set them friday the 25th,you should hatch on St. Patricks Day.
    i will collect the eggs friday-monday and ship out on tuesday morning.please keep me posted on the fertility and let me know what you think about the packaging.if the PO loses your eggs or breaks all of your eggs,i will replace them,just contact me ASAP.

shipping is priority USPS with delivery confirmation.
    Paypal only to [email protected]

12 + eggs
    these are first generation easter eggers that will lay only green eggs.the eggs you will receive are different shades of brown.i will include at least 4 olive eggers.these will be from my marans.
    the pen includes a wheaten ameraucana roo and a blue wheaten ameraucana roo.
    hens are black copper marans ,blue copper marans,rhode island reds,blue plymouth rocks and several mixed blue chickens.
    you should hatch mostly black,red and blue birds.

this is a picture of the boys when they were younger.they have filled out nicely and don't have very much white in their beards.i will post a new picture after it stops raining here.
    [​IMG]

some of the girls
    [​IMG]

the eggs.
    bottom pic will be the olive eggers
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

starting march 1st,i will be auctioning these on a regular basis if you want some at a later date.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by