Green feet

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by midwestindianarookie1, Jul 6, 2010.

1. midwestindianarookie1

midwestindianarookie1 New Egg

Jul 6, 2010
    I am a former BYC enthusiast and was recently given some chicks. Now that the chicks are a little older, I was wondering about what kind one of them might be. It has green feet as opposed to yellow, it kind of resembles the coloration of a speckled pidgeon. I just got reregistered and haven't had a chance to look around BYC yet and for that, I appologize. Sorry, no pictures yet, either. Any ideas?

2. chics in the sun

chics in the sun Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2010
    St.Petersburg
    EE, maybe?

3. CalebtheChicken

CalebtheChicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 5, 2010
    Jeremiah, Ky.
    Proubly Easter Egger

4. ekemily

ekemily Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 8, 2010
    Fairhope, AL
    I would guess EE too, just because it is a common breed and fits your description. We really need a pic to help you more. [​IMG]

5. sloallie10

sloallie10 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2008
    CA
    Yea, ee.

6. apc

apc Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 4, 2009
    Chickland, Il
    Could be a lot of different mutt breeds. Ive also had seramas that had green legs, as well as an austrolorp/buff orp mix.

7. DTchickens

DTchickens Overrun With Chickens

Mar 23, 2008
    Bailey, Mississippi.
    Can't tell without pics. Not only mutt's have green legs.. So do Fayoumi, Buttercup, various type of games, etc... There is a long list that could fit your description.

-Daniel

8. midwestindianarookie1

midwestindianarookie1 New Egg

Jul 6, 2010
    Thanks. I think you all might be right. At least now, I have an idea where to start. I'll try to post a picture in the next few days.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by