Green Mountain Feed & Poulin Feed Now In SE PA

Cindy in PA

Crowing
15 Years
Jul 8, 2008
Fleetwood, PA
Anyone looking for Green Mountain Organic Feed Or Poulin Grain Feed now have some more options in SE PA. Suppliers can be found on Poulingrain.com. Any Poulin dealer should be able to order in any Green Mountain products that they don't keep in stock with their normal grain orders. The website is not working correctly for me in zip code 19522. Bechtelsville Agway is listed as a distributor by State, but does not come up in the search. They will be fixing that. I just picked up 2 bags of Green Mountain organic layer pellets & they are ordering me No soy layer pellets for next month. For anyone wanting soy free, but not wanting organic, Bechtelsville Agway does stock Poulin Egg Producer plus which is a soy free conventional ration at 18%. I am thrilled to have access to GM feeds & Poulin feeds look good compared to the offerings in my area. A 50 lb bag of GM Organic Layer was .78 cents cheaper than Nature's Best at my TSC for a 40 lb. bag. I can't wait for my girls to start this feed. Hope this helps someone in my area. Thanks to GreenMountainEric for alerting me to the new distributors!

Thanks for posting about this, Cindy.

If anyone has any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me. I check this forum periodically, and Private messages are copied to my email.

-Eric

In case anyone in my area is still looking for a great organic soy free feed, Bechtelsville Agway has started stocking the soy free. My girls have been on for 6 weeks & are doing really well.

Does anyone know what the size difference is between the pellet and the crumblet. My silkie like the grower/ finisher crumblet but it is only 15% protein, I am looking for something higher in protein with low calcium they wont eat the crumbles anymore they just beak it on the ground. Poulin grain has the turkey/gamebird grower/finisher in 20% protein but not sure if the pellets are too big.

Thanks for posting about this, Cindy.

If anyone has any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me. I check this forum periodically, and Private messages are copied to my email.

-Eric
Any plans to expand farther west? The closest is 404 miles away.
The co-op I was buying from closed their feed division in august. I haven't been able to find organic turkey closer than a 5 hrs round trip. So they have been getting chick starter

Any plans to expand farther west? The closest is 404 miles away.
The co-op I was buying from closed their feed division in august. I haven't been able to find organic turkey closer than a 5 hrs round trip. So they have been getting chick starter

We are continually expanding in your direction, but it might be a while before we have a dealer closer to you.

We do ship feed direct to the customer all over the US. However, single bag quantities are not very cost effective.

How much feed do you use per month? Half pallet and pallet quantities can usually be shipped direct to farm, without freight costs killing the feasibility of it.

We are continually expanding in your direction, but it might be a while before we have a dealer closer to you.

We do ship feed direct to the customer all over the US. However, single bag quantities are not very cost effective.

How much feed do you use per month? Half pallet and pallet quantities can usually be shipped direct to farm, without freight costs killing the feasibility of it.
I seen that option last night. That Link was broken...404
12 bags, but when they put up guard rails on the road, a semi can't back in.... I have to unload it by hand and getting too old to handle all at once.:old

I will alert the web admin about the error (My brother in-law). Thanks for the heads up.

Hmm...... that would be an issue. The freight companies we use do offer lift gate service on a smaller truck, but the fee is pretty unreasonable.

I can chat with you about it, and see if we can figure out a solution to help you out. If you’d like me to look into it, PM me, and I can give you my cell #.

Back
Top Bottom