Green Queen (Part 2): Male or Female?

If this does in fact turn out to be a pullet, do you mind of I use a picture or two for my EE coloration file? She would be an interesting case as most that have red over just the shoulders are male. I think I've seen one other out of hundreds that had odd coloration like yours.

Second bird is definitely a pullet. First one I think is too, but lord she’s got some thick legs.
She has grown faster, feathered rapidly, and always been the “leader” it seems. She is quite proud of herself. Hoping she’s a pullet.

If this does in fact turn out to be a pullet, do you mind of I use a picture or two for my EE coloration file? She would be an interesting case as most that have red over just the shoulders are male. I think I've seen one other out of hundreds that had odd coloration like yours.
I don’t mind! Her feathering has been a mystery to me which is why I’ve been suspicious she’s a Roo. I will let y’all know as she matures.

Attachments

• IMG_3646.jpeg
    IMG_3646.jpeg
    481 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_3645.jpeg
    IMG_3645.jpeg
    961.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_3644.jpeg
    IMG_3644.jpeg
    947.7 KB · Views: 14

Back
Top Bottom