green wing teal???

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Hatch me if you can, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Hatch me if you can

Hatch me if you can Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 14, 2011
    Pendleton, OR
    I am currently on the look out for some green wing teal to add to my ever expanding family of birds. I was wondering if anyone on here bred them or knew of anyone who does? Eggs or live birds are fine. I do know that I am a little early for this but I figured I would start now and try to nail some down before spring hit.[​IMG]

2. Miss Lydia

Miss Lydia Running over with Blessings Premium Member

Oct 3, 2009
    Western N.C.
    Quote:there are some on here who have teals, can't think of names but you might check meyerhatchey.com also

3. Hatch me if you can

Hatch me if you can Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 14, 2011
    Pendleton, OR
    thanks for the heads up![​IMG] I will continue to keep checking on here from time to time and see if anyone has some for sale as well.[​IMG]

4. waterdog

waterdog Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2010
    Michigan
    We have a few available you can e-mail me at [email protected] if you are interested.

5. wipfarm

wipfarm New Egg

Nov 15, 2011
    I have had excellent luck with Mallard Lane Farm. They have fantastic birds at reasonable prices and Jamie is easy to work with. Tell them Robert from wipfarm in NH sent you.

6. HottentotTeal

HottentotTeal Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2010
    Quote:I recommend them as well. I got my ducks from there.

7. linda_zeagler31002

linda_zeagler31002 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 12, 2010
    Adrian, Georgia
    Well let me jump on this band wagon [​IMG] my two green wing teal drakes went through the a little hole in the wire and they have flew the coop and I need two drakes, while I am posting on somebody else post let me just tell you what else I need [​IMG] I need a drake red crested pouchard, and a pair of reg. ringteals, and all the mandarin hens anyone may can spare email me if you have any of these through our website zeaglerduckfarm.com or [email protected] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by