Greenfire Farms Jill Rees Cream Legbar adults (only 2 cockerels/pairs left) NPIP--ALL SOLD

tdhenson86

Poultry People
10 Years
Aug 10, 2012
Paw Paw, Michigan
My Coop
My Coop
I have Cream Legbar hatching eggs, adults, and chicks available. They are from pure Greenfire Farms Jill Rees Cream Legbar lines. The Cream Legbar chicken lays blue eggs, has a crest on their head, and is autosexing (you can tell males and females apart at hatch). The parents were hatched in August 2014 and have been laying for a couple months. I already have chicks from them. I am NPIP certified through Michigan. Adults have some variation in color, but have been consistently cream.

Adults (I only have 2 cockerels left to sell which could be sold individually or in pairs--sorry about the lighting):
$75 cockerels
$175 pairs

COMBINE AND SAVE
If you purchase at least $100 in chicks or eggs (see my other open ad or PM for egg and chick prices), you can also purchase a cockerel at a discount at the lower price of $55 or a pair of adults at the lower price of $150 for the pair.

I am NPIP certifed and pullorum free, but do not have AI testing. So, I can ship to most states as most states only require NPIP certification. However, a few states also require AI testing-such as Virgina.

Feel free to private message me or reply to this ad below with any questions.

Thanks!

Last edited:
It's so hard to capture blue on camera (the "whiter" ones are actually blue). I apologize. It gives you a little idea, though.

Back
Top Bottom