1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Greenfire Farms Jill Rees Cream Legbar adults (only 2 cockerels/pairs left) NPIP--ALL SOLD

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by tdhenson86, Mar 20, 2015.

1. tdhenson86

tdhenson86 Poultry People

I have Cream Legbar hatching eggs, adults, and chicks available. They are from pure Greenfire Farms Jill Rees Cream Legbar lines. The Cream Legbar chicken lays blue eggs, has a crest on their head, and is autosexing (you can tell males and females apart at hatch). The parents were hatched in August 2014 and have been laying for a couple months. I already have chicks from them. I am NPIP certified through Michigan. Adults have some variation in color, but have been consistently cream.

Adults (I only have 2 cockerels left to sell which could be sold individually or in pairs--sorry about the lighting):
    $75 cockerels
    $175 pairs

COMBINE AND SAVE
    If you purchase at least $100 in chicks or eggs (see my other open ad or PM for egg and chick prices), you can also purchase a cockerel at a discount at the lower price of $55 or a pair of adults at the lower price of $150 for the pair.

I am NPIP certifed and pullorum free, but do not have AI testing. So, I can ship to most states as most states only require NPIP certification. However, a few states also require AI testing-such as Virgina.

Feel free to private message me or reply to this ad below with any questions.

Thanks!

Last edited: Apr 10, 2015
  2. Ariel188

Ariel188 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2012
    Southern CA
    Can you please post egg color photos? Thanks!

3. tdhenson86

It's so hard to capture blue on camera (the "whiter" ones are actually blue). I apologize. It gives you a little idea, though.

[​IMG]

4. SilkieGirl3

SilkieGirl3 Out Of The Brooder

Nov 14, 2014
    Hobart Indiana
    How much are you asking for fertilized eggs?

5. tdhenson86

Egg prices are as follows:
    $8 each
    $80 a dozen
    $150 two dozen
    Shipping costs $15. I always send extras.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2015
  6. tdhenson86

All cockerels and pairs sold.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by