1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    Not a member yet? join BYC here & then introduce yourself in our community forum here.

Greetings and Salutations from Orange County, California!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by GrinNFerret, Sep 23, 2013.

1. GrinNFerret

GrinNFerret Hatching

Sep 23, 2013
    Hi all! Whom of you are in the general area? I think it would be nice to have a chicken network going. :]

Currently in my first flock:
    French Copper Black Maran
    Ameracauna
    Olive egger
    Wellsummer
    and a Rhode Island Red!

The last two are the youngest, one is still a chick with the wells being more of teenage. My other girls are around 5 monthish, me getting them at 2weeks on May 17th.

Im considering looking for a Faverolles, for those pink eggs! Id love to have a rainbow basket someday!

2. naturalwildlife

naturalwildlife In the Brooder

I'm in Fountain Valley.

3. 562Jen

562Jen In the Brooder

Feb 5, 2008
    Long Beach, CA
    I live in the Orange County-adjacent city of Long Beach and looking for someone interested in splitting an order of interesting chicks! Send a private message to me if you're interested to starting or adding to your flock.

4. naturalwildlife

naturalwildlife In the Brooder

I am in Fountain Valley and helping to organize a Meet-up group in Orange County if you are interested, with an event to occur around February. Look under Orange County Chicken Enthusiasts working through the Los Angeles Urban Chicken Enthusiasts Meet-up group.

5. 2Myanimals

2Myanimals In the Brooder

Jul 15, 2013
    Hi I am in Modjeska Canyon, an unincorporated part of OC, near Irvine Lake and Orange Park Acres. I am interested in fertile duck eggs, and geese eggs,babies or adults. I am very interested in connecting with other OC members to perhaps swap eggs, ideas and sharing experiences.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: