1. Come check out hundreds of awesome coop pages (and a few that need suggestions) in our 2018 Coop Rating Project!

Greetings everyone ..

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Pampered Chicks, Aug 2, 2014.

1. Pampered Chicks

Pampered Chicks In the Brooder

Aug 2, 2014
    Hi everyone . Im a breeder from the southern area and I breed several rare breed chickens and just love it.. love it.. Most of my main loves are my english orpingtons. But I also have Rare brahmas and Lavender large fowl wyandottes. I have been doing this for awhile and just started getting into the more hard to get colors the last 6 yrs but I do it for the love not the price of the chicks I sell. You gotta love chickens to raise them and it isnt cheap to feed them ..lol.. but love love the birds..I sell my chicks to ppl who want something different out in thier yard. And I dont sell to just anyone with the money as my birds are handled alot from hatch thru to new home.. I dont like the idea of chasing down a chicken.. im too old for that ..lol.. Better be a fire to get me to run ....All of my young chicks I sell thru adults , you are able to walk up (if they arent on top of you already ) and reach down to scoop them up. nothing but Love here.. I look forward to chatting and helping anyone I possibly can .. thank you and God Bless you and yours.

2. TwoCrows

TwoCrows Show me the way old friend Staff Member

Mar 21, 2011
    New Mexico, USA
    My Coop
    Hello there and welcome to BYC! [​IMG]

Sounds like you really enjoy what you are doing! Keeping chickens is a labor of love and and can be an enjoyable one at that.

So glad you could join us and welcome to our flock!

3. ronmauldin

ronmauldin Songster

Jan 25, 2014
    Rhode Island
    Welcome from the Ocean State!

4. Kelsie2290

Kelsie2290 Free Ranging Premium Member

Feb 18, 2011
    Ohio
    Hello :frow and Welcome To BYC!

5. Mountain Peeps

Mountain Peeps Change is inevitable, like the seasons Premium Member

Apr 23, 2014
    Colorado
    My Coop
    Welcome to BYC! Please make yourself at home and we are here to help.

Enjoy your flock and welcome to our's!

6. [​IMG]Alright sounds like you have a wonderful flock

7. Michael OShay

Michael OShay Crowing

May 14, 2014
    Montana
    Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. I have some Orpingtons in my flock. They are a wonderful breed; hardy, calm and gentle, and good layers of large brown eggs. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. God bless your flock.

8. Eepster

Eepster Chirping

Jul 15, 2014
    :welcome

9. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    How about posting photos of these lovely breeds so we all can get familiar with them?

10. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    PS Go to "where am I, where are you," in the social forum. You can locate and post on your state thread so the locals can find you. Some state threads even keep lists of breeders by breed to help others find them. I imagine that a lot of people are looking for the breeds you have.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by