Greetings fellow fowl aficionados!

joyousjubilee

Hatching
6 Years
Jan 5, 2014
Hi everyone!

I have loved chickens always in a natural habitat. We had friends who had an egg ranch when I was growing up and I loved the chickens they had in the yard but despised going into the egg houses although they kept the cleanest and most humane operations that I have ever encountered.

This is my second opportunity to own and love chickens and I currently have several Americaunas, 2 Black copper marans, a blue maran, a blue laced red Wyandot , a black Austerlorpe, several olive edgers, and have just begun raising my first babies.......Jubilee Orpingtons.

I plan to breed a flock of the Jubilees to help to preserve them.

All of my birds are loved and very well cared for. They eat all certified organic foods and also free range.

Like my horses, they ground me and give me peace.

I am still learning more and more about these amazing birds all the time and am fortunate and grateful to have some wonderful and experienced mentors.......:)

Hi there,
frow.gif
and welcome to BYC!

Sounds like you have a very nice flock of birds! Chickens can be a very rewarding hobby.

Great to have you aboard and enjoy BYC!

Welcome to BYC!

Like you, looking at my chickens also give me peace. I've read somewhere that chicken do have therapeutic effects on humans.

woot.gif

Back
Top Bottom