Greetings from Central Florida!

Damnation Plantation

In the Brooder
Oct 20, 2018
Ormond Beach, Florida
I have been visiting for a while, guess it's time to be official. We are relatively new to Florida. We have 12 acres and want to have a small farm type setup. I started with bees, and then adopted two chickens from Hurricane Irma...Dorothy and Lillian in my profile picture. A few days ago we were given two Frizzle chicks! I guess I'd better get the main coop finished from the renovation I have been doing! Anyway, I love my girls and look forward to learning as much as possible from everyone.
Thank you!

Melky

Spring has sprung!
Premium Feather Member
Jul 23, 2018
Edgewood, KY
Check out the Learning Center. Lots of helpful information.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/articles/
1DA15E90-A1DC-43D6-A917-94813A6335EB.png

4 ever Orpington

Mr.& Mrs Orpington
Nov 5, 2017
Suches,Georgia
[Q:old :oldUOTE="Damnation Plantation, post: 20562926, member: 527102"]I have been visiting for a while, guess it's time to be official. We are relatively new to Florida. We have 12 acres and want to have a small farm type setup. I started with bees, and then adopted two chickens from Hurricane Irma...Dorothy and Lillian in my profile picture. A few days ago we were given two Frizzle chicks! I guess I'd better get the main coop finished from the renovation I have been doing! Anyway, I love my girls and look forward to learning as much as possible from everyone.
Thank you![/QUOTE]
I have been visiting for a while, guess it's time to be official. We are relatively new to Florida. We have 12 acres and want to have a small farm type setup. I started with bees, and then adopted two chickens from Hurricane Irma...Dorothy and Lillian in my profile picture. A few days ago we were given two Frizzle chicks! I guess I'd better get the main coop finished from the renovation I have been doing! Anyway, I love my girls and look forward to learning as much as possible from everyone.
Thank you!
:old :welcome

Top Bottom