Greetings from Central Florida!

Oct 20, 2018
Ormond Beach, Florida
I have been visiting for a while, guess it's time to be official. We are relatively new to Florida. We have 12 acres and want to have a small farm type setup. I started with bees, and then adopted two chickens from Hurricane Irma...Dorothy and Lillian in my profile picture. A few days ago we were given two Frizzle chicks! I guess I'd better get the main coop finished from the renovation I have been doing! Anyway, I love my girls and look forward to learning as much as possible from everyone.
Thank you!

Welcome to Backyard Chickens! We are glad you joined the flock!:welcome BYC is a helpful site providing all the information you need to know about poultry! There is always space for more members on the BYC roost!:highfive: everyone in my area loves frizzles! Hope you enjoy it here as much as we all do!

Check out the Learning Center. Lots of helpful information.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/articles/
1DA15E90-A1DC-43D6-A917-94813A6335EB.png

[Q:old :oldUOTE="Damnation Plantation, post: 20562926, member: 527102"]I have been visiting for a while, guess it's time to be official. We are relatively new to Florida. We have 12 acres and want to have a small farm type setup. I started with bees, and then adopted two chickens from Hurricane Irma...Dorothy and Lillian in my profile picture. A few days ago we were given two Frizzle chicks! I guess I'd better get the main coop finished from the renovation I have been doing! Anyway, I love my girls and look forward to learning as much as possible from everyone.
Thank you![/QUOTE]
I have been visiting for a while, guess it's time to be official. We are relatively new to Florida. We have 12 acres and want to have a small farm type setup. I started with bees, and then adopted two chickens from Hurricane Irma...Dorothy and Lillian in my profile picture. A few days ago we were given two Frizzle chicks! I guess I'd better get the main coop finished from the renovation I have been doing! Anyway, I love my girls and look forward to learning as much as possible from everyone.
Thank you!
:old :welcome

Back
Top Bottom