Greetings from Cleveland :o)

ClevelandChick

Hatching
5 Years
Mar 10, 2014
I have been checking out BYC and thought I'd join... though I do not have chickens, I did when I was young for a short time. Now I'm looking to fix up and old chicken coop I have on my property so I can raise a few chicks mainly for the purpose of eggs. This is a very insightful website and I look forward to learning more from it!

Last edited:
images

Great to have you aboard and enjoy BYC!

Hello Cleveland. I am in Columbus, I just joined as well. I think my user name is dollydaylillie. Anyway, I am also going to convert an old shed looks similar to yours into my chicken coop. I am a newby also. I have my chicks so I have to get the coop done. Have been reading everything I can get my hands on. My husband isn't on board yet so I am on my own for the moment. I am sure he will help soon hopefully. I have been cleaning the shed out was used by the previous owners for firewood. Have that done just now cleaning. Yours have wonderful windows from your pictures. just wanted to tell you good luck. Keep us all posted as to your progress. I have taken pictures of mine and as soon as I figure out how to post I will. Good Luck and have fun.

Back
Top Bottom