Greetings from Cobb County, GA!

mushroomite

In the Brooder
Mar 18, 2019
Hey there everyone! Long time chicken lover, but I don't have chickens.. yet! I grew a love for birds and especially chickens ever since I was young. My grandmother had a farm and I was lucky enough to get to visit her and her flock often. When I was around 10, I even got to help her raise a whole bunch of chicks. They're animals I've always wanted to raise! Unfortunately, I live in Cobb County where the ordinances for chickens are rather picky and I cannot own them if I have under two acres of land (although quite frankly I'm thinking of sneaking them in anyways). I am an art student in college now, but I have always been very interested in biology. For a long time I was aspiring to be a paleontologist, and the opportunity to have birds with me seemed like the perfect fit. I used to own two cockatiels that recently passed away due to natural causes, they were wonderful animals that kept the house lively and welcome. I also have a few cats at my parents household I love to visit. I found this website while doing some studying on chicken keeping. I hope to learn more about these great animals and learn more about them from members of the site!
-Eden :^)

Back
Top Bottom