Greetings From Idaho!

MeAndTheBoyz

Chirping
7 Years
Dec 15, 2012
Caldwell, Idaho
hello, everyone!

I have been "researching" through the site for a few weeks, gleaning all kinds of helpful information for my newly adopted flock. My girls were adopted from a neighbor who developed a severe allergy, can't have the chickens anywhere near her. After reading through other articles & posts we are currently in the process of enlarging/modifying the current setup, looking for any advice regarding coop design in the Canyon County area.

Our girls: 3 Easter Eggers (was told Auraconas, but they lay green and pink eggs), 2 Anconas, 1 Polish Bantam, 1 Rhode Island Red, 3 Sex Links. Well, that is what we were told but I guess all eggs taste the same! ;)

it has been enlightening gleaning through all of the shared experiences, designs & opinions. I hope to be a "giver" in the future, not just a taker.

Merry Christmas to All!

welcome-byc.gif
Merry Christmas and welcome to BYC!

Welcome. Have you visited the Idaho thread yet? My name is Rick and I run a small Hobby Farm in Emmett (Rolo Farms). You can find us on Facebook or visit my website. Always willing to help out new chicken folk.

Back
Top Bottom