Greetings From So Cal.

Streetwires

Hatching
Mar 25, 2015
Hello All. I have had my girls for about a year now and I am starting to expand my flock to include roosters and other animals. I was thinking about finding some turkeys and goats/sheep for weed abatement and possibly one for milk, soap, cheese etc. Well Enough About Me How is everybody Doing?

Welcome to Backyard chickens - glad you joined the flock. They say chickens are the gateway drug to goats, geese, ducks, burros, cattle et al. I guess they are right.

welcome-byc.gif

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! I'm very good thanks :highfive:

Good luck with expanding your flock and adding goats/sheep. I would love some goats but I just don't have the room.

Be sure to ask any questions you may, everyone here to help and very friendly.
Enjoy BYC and all the chicken chat :frow

Yes, I am ADDICTED! Every time I see baby chicks lately I take some home (23 chickens of various ages). We just moved to a 6acre ranch so now I have all the space I need to start expanding my little farm.

Hi,
I'm a newbie to the forum as well and I am in So Cal too for now. Planning on moving soon since we are 6 months from retirement but chickens and other fowl are in our future! I think I was addicted to the farm life and BYC just serves as an island of like minded supporters (or is that enablers?
big_smile.png
) Glad to make your acquaintance.

Back
Top Bottom