Greetings from upstate NY!

Tootsie2013

Hatching
6 Years
Dec 5, 2013
New to the forum and just wanted to say hello to everyone! I am a poultry addict with the following breeds: Cotton patch and sebastopol geese. Saxony, ancona, and muscovy ducks. Narragansett turkeys. Rhodebar, golden cuckoo maran, cream legbar, LF chocolate orpington, Swedish flower hen, silkie, Delaware, coronation sussex, and a few other odds and end chickens. I also have a few guineas. I am looking for more cotton patch geese, auburn javas, white bresse, more legbars and LF chocolate orpingtons, jubilee and lemon cuckoo orpingtons, isbar, and silver spangled spitzhaubens.

New to the forum and just wanted to say hello to everyone! I am a poultry addict with the following breeds: Cotton patch and sebastopol geese. Saxony, ancona, and muscovy ducks. Narragansett turkeys. Rhodebar, golden cuckoo maran, cream legbar, LF chocolate orpington, Swedish flower hen, silkie, Delaware, coronation sussex, and a few other odds and end chickens. I also have a few guineas. I am looking for more cotton patch geese, auburn javas, white bresse, more legbars and LF chocolate orpingtons, jubilee and lemon cuckoo orpingtons, isbar, and silver spangled spitzhaubens. 

:welcome, from Mabelvale, Arkansas.

Hello from Oregon & welcome to BYC
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom