Greetings

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by BekisarBengal, Aug 26, 2016.

1. BekisarBengal

BekisarBengal Just Hatched

Aug 25, 2016
    I enjoy this website and the wealth of information it contains. I've been raising and breeding chickens for decades but I'm not much of a computer wiz. I admit to some frustration in getting acquainted. I'd very much like to change my username, as it isn't truly indicative of my pursuits.

My objective is to create a local predator resistant landrace for my own purposes and I have started with as much genetic diversity as possible. I realize that my bekisarbengal handle could offend some jungle fowl purists and that's not my intention. I simply want as wide a range of genes as possible.

Could someone help me change my username to something more descriptive like "landracer"?

2. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
  3. BuffOrpington88

BuffOrpington88 Non-Stop

Mar 20, 2012
    Hi and welcome to BYC! Thanks for joining us! [​IMG]

4. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Welcome to BYC. I find using the search box makes it much easier to locate what I want. I am a dismal failure w/ computers and still can't seem to learn how to post photos, without major assistance.

5. Pork Pie Ken

Pork Pie Ken Monkey Business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
    Hi and welcome to BYC - Redsox has given you a great link which should put you in contact with the mods. Good luck with your project.

Best wishes
    CT

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by