Wilson74

In the Brooder
Jun 20, 2017
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens

I just got my chickens about a month ago from a nearby Mennonite community

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?

Currently have 5 hens

(3) What breeds do you have?

Golden Comets

(4) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com?

While searching for ideas on which herbs and veggies to plant inside the extended run I added

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?

Camping, gardening, motorcycles, music

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.

2 years ago I moved from the city to a remote rural area to start a better lifestyle. A small house on about 20 acres, I started gardening and built my chicken coop and got some hens. I have a small YouTube channel I use to document projects and adventures that has evolved as I have. fireballmalone1 if anyone would like to see my chicken coop build. I'm still working on a 5 year plan to become self sufficient and as close to a homesteading lifestyle I can.

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens

I just got my chickens about a month ago from a nearby Mennonite community

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?

Currently have 5 hens

(3) What breeds do you have?

Golden Comets

(4) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com?

While searching for ideas on which herbs and veggies to plant inside the extended run I added

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?

Camping, gardening, motorcycles, music

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.

2 years ago I moved from the city to a remote rural area to start a better lifestyle. A small house on about 20 acres, I started gardening and built my chicken coop and got some hens. I have a small YouTube channel I use to document projects and adventures that has evolved as I have. fireballmalone1 if anyone would like to see my chicken coop build. I'm still working on a 5 year plan to become self sufficient and as close to a homesteading lifestyle I can.
Hey! :frow Welcome to BYC! You have an awesome coop!

Thanks! It was a labor of love lol. Still tweaking some stuff but they seem to like it

Hi there! Thanks for joining us here at BYC!
Here is a video that will help you learn how to navigate this site!
Welcome!

Back
Top Bottom