Grey Call Ducks and Guineas for sale/Canton, MS

jmhappycowboy

The Egg Wrangler
12 Years
Dec 13, 2007
Philadelphia, MS
Hello I am selling off a lot more of my birds. Right now I have around 10 Grey Call Ducks that I am offering, most of them are hens. 4 are just beginning to feather out $8.00 each, 2 are half grown or a little better $10.00 each and the remaining 4 are grown in size $15.00 each, these are all 2008 hatch birds and are really nice ducks.

Also have 30 Guineas that I am selling also. There is 1 grown Royal Purple hen, 1 pr of grown Pearl guineas, the other 27 are between half and 3/4 grown and in them are 3 lavenders and about 3 or 4 Pearl Pieds, and the remainder are all Pearls. The grown guineas are $10 each and the younger birds are $6.00 each. ALL GUINEAS ARE SOLD

These are for pickup only as it is to hot to ship.

Thanks
James

Last edited:
James, If you were not so far away, I'd love to have the gray call ducks. You are not going to any local (east Tn., N. Ga. ) shows by any chance are you? Jeff

I wish I had known when Sabrina came to get the other birds. I would love the have a pair of grey calls. My husband wants mallards but likes the calls too and I prefer calls. If you head this way let me know and I might take a few off your hands.

Marie

Hey Jeff, no sorry I am not able to go to any of the shows right now. Wish I was I would sure bring you some ducks. I am thinking of maybe selling all that I have and if I do that it will be 22 of the grey call ducks.

Marie, I wish I had known at that time I would have told you but then I was going to be keeping all the call ducks but due to things that happened this week I must drastically cut back on the feed bill. LOL so therefore LOTS of birds that weren't for sale now are. If Joe has to go that way I will let you know.

James

James I would like a pair of the call ducks. male or female it doesn't matter. I would perfer the youngest you have though so I can hand raise them. I am also from Canton and purchased 13 chicks from you a few months ago. Let me know. Hope all is well with you and yours.

Thanks Marie, and will do.

Jamietidwell. Feel free to come over whenever you would like to get the ducklings. My phone # is 601-575-5981 Oh all 4 of the youngest are still available.

James

Back
Top Bottom