Grey legs

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by nancysmith2, Sep 12, 2009.

1. nancysmith2

nancysmith2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2009
    Alabama
    Which breeds of chickens have grey legs?

2. 77horses

77horses ◊The Spontaneous Pullet!◊

Aug 19, 2008
    [CONFIDENTIAL]
    Our Ameraucana has gray legs, Cochins sometimes do, maybe Easter Eggers too, and our CochinXAmeraucana chick has gray legs. A lot more do too.

3. damarisgw

damarisgw Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2009
    my Polish have grey legs

4. damarisgw

damarisgw Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2009
    Sultans do too

5. nancysmith2

nancysmith2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2009
    Alabama
    I was trying to figure out if my yellow/whitish chick could possibly be anything but an EE. I was hoping it was something else. I bought it as a sex link I think someone put it in the wrong cage and I did not really pay attention until this week. I bought it 2 wks ago. I think I am stuck. I don't know if they will make it right or not. Thanks for the input.

6. A-TeamMama

A-TeamMama Out Of The Brooder

Apr 5, 2015
    South Dakota
    I bought a bantam from the assorted bantam box at Runnings this April. By pictures on this site I'm thinking a cream legbar pullet. However she has grey blue legs and no tuff or fluff on her head. But her markings are beautiful. The almost black and white zig zag of a bared rock but with Brown and cream patches. She's very tame and loves her mother, my 12 year old. I guess only time will tell. But if anyone reading this had input I'd love to hear.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by