Grey/Partridge SIZZLE Silkie Cockerel

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by AHappychick, Jan 13, 2011.

1. AHappychick

AHappychick Wanna-be Farmer

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    For Auction: Grey/Partridge Sizzle Silkie Cockerel about 4+ months old. I have been working on a sizzle project that is silkies and sg with frizzled silkie feathers. The effect is so much fun as they are even fluffier than a regular silkie. Since only 50% will hatch out as sizzles, it is best to have a roo over regular silkie hens so that you have a higher percentage of making more. NEVER breed a sizzle to another sizzle or any other frizzled feather birds as a double douse of this gene will produce brittle feathers. He is a good looking boy with nice feet. I vaccinated him for Mareks as a day old chick.

He will ship in a new box express with grow gel and/or shredded apples for the journey. I will only ship weather permitting on both ends this included below freezing temps. I have 24 hour heat pads and will be fixing one to box. I also have shipping waterers and will use one if the express trip will take more than 24 hours. I welcome pick ups! Cost of shipping with box is $50.

I am not certified but I have had a closed flock/s for well over a year now and practice very strict bio security. I have had my birds tested and the only thing I personally have had to deal with so far is Mareks which is why I now vaccinate. I raise all my birds using only certified organic feed and organic remedies/treatments.

Please E-mail me at [email protected] as I am swamped with work and family stuff and have not had time to be on BYC much these days.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sire & Hens from the flock

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 13, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by