Grey Sizzle Silkie rooster

AHappychick

Wanna-be Farmer
11 Years
Dec 16, 2008
westchester
For sale beautiful Gray Sizzle Rooster. This guy is over a year old with Mulberry colored comb and very large vaulted scull and huge crest. He is so fluffy it is AMAZING!!! he is certainly the nicest male sizzle I have ever hatched out. I have to keep downsizing or i would keep him for my own breeding projects. He has nice type and great feet with heavy feathering.

he is so Fluffy it is hard to see his face
smile.png

graysizzle1.jpg

graysizzle3.jpg

graysizzle4.jpg

graysizzle5.jpg

graysizzle2.jpg

just look how fluffy he is!

graysizzlefeathering.jpg

Great Feet!

GraySizzlefeet.jpg

I must say I am a bit shocked. If only people could see him in person. I have never seen such a fluffy curly sizzle before, none of my others compare to him. The pics are NOT wind blown I can put one up that is and you would see there is a huge difference lol

cool.png
cool.png
cool.png
hi susan, is he the father to my showgirl sizzel that i got from you. if i didnt have so many roosters i would buy him. i love your birds!! all of the ones i got from you make all the other silkies look bad that i got hear in vegas and the hatchery so keep up the good work and thank you for everything hope to get more from you soon any showgirls lol
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
cool.png
cool.png
cool.png

ok now I am just blushing, thanks noblehill and Impala
big_smile.png

no his brother was the sire of your sizzle he died unexpectantly I am still not sure why...
smile.png
I will have sg for you soon Impala
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom