1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Grey Sizzle Silkie rooster

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by AHappychick, May 5, 2011.

1. AHappychick

AHappychick Wanna-be Farmer

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    For sale beautiful Gray Sizzle Rooster. This guy is over a year old with Mulberry colored comb and very large vaulted scull and huge crest. He is so fluffy it is AMAZING!!! he is certainly the nicest male sizzle I have ever hatched out. I have to keep downsizing or i would keep him for my own breeding projects. He has nice type and great feet with heavy feathering.

he is so Fluffy it is hard to see his face [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

just look how fluffy he is!

[​IMG]

Great Feet!

[​IMG]

2. shelleyb1969

shelleyb1969 Star Bright Farm

Love, love, love! [​IMG] If only you were closer. [​IMG]

3. aarronh

aarronh Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2010
    Meadville, PA
    I just wish I had room for more projects! ARGH!!!!!!

4. AHappychick

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    I must say I am a bit shocked. If only people could see him in person. I have never seen such a fluffy curly sizzle before, none of my others compare to him. The pics are NOT wind blown I can put one up that is and you would see there is a huge difference lol

5. noblehillfarm

noblehillfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2009
    Tyngsboro, Ma
    OH man I wish shipping was cheaper I would take him in a heartbeat.Your birds are so beautiful and have wonderful personalities

6. impala641

impala641 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 26, 2011
    las vegas
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] hi susan, is he the father to my showgirl sizzel that i got from you. if i didnt have so many roosters i would buy him. i love your birds!! all of the ones i got from you make all the other silkies look bad that i got hear in vegas and the hatchery so keep up the good work and thank you for everything hope to get more from you soon any showgirls lol [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. AHappychick

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    ok now I am just blushing, thanks noblehill and Impala [​IMG]

no his brother was the sire of your sizzle he died unexpectantly I am still not sure why... [​IMG] I will have sg for you soon Impala [​IMG]

Last edited: May 12, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by