Grey, snowy, and white mallards.

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by Borncountry419, Mar 14, 2011.

1. Just wondering if anyone knows of any breeders that sell grey, snowy, or white mallard ducklings and/or eggs (that they will ship to MN). I'm getting whites and greys from Schlecht, and snowys from ideal. I'm not expecting awesome birds (they are all mostly for a breeding project), so am looking for some unrelated stock to breed with them next year. Thanks!!

2. destiny_56085

destiny_56085 Crowing

May 29, 2009
    Sleepy Eye, MN
    You might want to check out the swap in New Prague this Saturday the 19th... Its hosted by the MN Pheasant & Waterfowl Association. Starts at 7 am, $3 admission, and wraps up about 10 am. Nice and close to the Cities at least and you should be able to pick up some birds there.

This same weekend the MSPA is also hosting a swap on the 19th in Hutchinson, there is an exotic/poultry auction in Jackson on the 19th, and the BCPPA is hosting a swap in New Ulm on the 20th.

You also just missed the huge MN Game Breeder's swap on Feb. 13th.... Tons of waterfowl and ornamental pheasants there. They will be having another one in September again though.

3. I try to stay away from swaps. The last time I went to one I ended up bringing home about 30 birds, a few rabbits, and a goat kid. Haha. Thanks though, I just might end up going to the New Prague one if I can somehow manage to get work off.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: