Greyhound and ducks

TLWR

Crowing
11 Years
Jul 10, 2010
southern AL
Tavarish the doberman was out playing in the back yard. He ignores them figuring if he stays away, they can't nip his nose.
Jet will hang with them now when we let her and does the "you don't bother me and I won't eat you" theory.

IMG_2503.jpg

IMG_2504.jpg

IMG_2505.jpg

IMG_2506.jpg

IMG_2507.jpg

IMG_2566.jpg

She's got funky ears. Used to be one forward and one back the most of the time, but now both seem to almost always be forward. She has a prey drive, especially outside, but she's almost 12 now and has 10 years of "LEAVE IT" behind her LOL

IMG_0720.jpg

All 3 of them on our trip down to Alabama from Kodiak, AK this spring
P1020250.jpg

they traveled in style
lol.png

P1020313.jpg

The trip from NY to Ak
jet_we_there_yet.jpg

and piled up on top of her head
IMG_7844.jpg

Too funny, I have a greyhound and a doberman too!!!!!!!!!!! My Dobie is an Isabella though, and no one knows she is a doberman. I miss my black and rust dogs. I've had a total of 6 dobermans all but two were black and rust (one red and this one, the fawn). Two had natural ears. All were rescue dogs.
This is my first grey. He is my pride and joy. But he would eat a duck given the chance. So yours is exceptional.
Love the pictures. Especially the one of the grey with his/her tongue hanging out, so cute.
Post more if you have them, love to see my two most favorite breeds.

Invitation to post pics of my dogs - woohoo!!
lol.png

Jet and Ryan were adopted from different groups in MA while I was in Boston.
Tavarish was a failed foster for our local shelter in Kodiak. He is a special needs boy and nobody wanted to take on his medical issues (really easy to deal with and not expensive). After 7 months, a new family came to the island and saw him on the website and wanted to meet him. I said no
lol.png
He then became ours officially.

One of my favorites (also from the trip down from AK), party because there will never be any more like this. I had to have Ryan put down in July, he was almost 11. Miss my baby boy.
P1020324.jpg

IMG_9563.jpg

IMG_7150.jpg

IMG_8416.jpg

IMG_8208a.jpg

Ryan_salmon.jpg

She can still beat the pants off him, but she's pooped out after a couple of minutes, he can go for hours!
IMG_6933.jpg

IMG_6389.jpg

IMG_4506.jpg

IMG_4186.jpg

IMG_0576a.jpg

IMG_7038.jpg

Ok, I'm done for the night with pics of my babies - furred and feathered
lol.png

I've never seen any dog beside my collie Cricket whose ears crimp across the top of their head like that... until today! Though she only does it when she's really happy to see someone. Otherwise, they're pricked up. Cute photos!

I love greys! Granted mine has a prey-drive out the butt. At 12.5 she is still grabbing rabbits in the yard... Don't mind the date on the pics, my camera picks a new date every time.

008.jpg

011.jpg

Old or not, she still kicks our American Pit Bull Terriers butt!

001.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom