GRIT?

Sydney65

Crowing
Aug 2, 2019
Indiana
So I took the littles outside today for abt 30 min,had them in the kennel. They munched on some grass, not a lot, and picked up šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø from the dirt. Should I give them some chick grit or assume šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø from the dirt was enough?
It was an interesting intro. Blu kept circling the kennel, running off anyone who tried to get close. Nugget flew to the roof top to observe. Not sure if PJ(the big gray) was going for a peck or a bite through the bars, but backed off when I tapped him. Rosie was who I was most curious about. I took her inside kennel w/me..she ate some grass and started dust bathing on the opposite side, so they did the same.
Then it all went bananas. The mini gray, who we've been calling Mouse bc he's an escape artist & scurries like one, found an escape hatch and got out, I went to go out to get him, Rosie shot out, so all 4 adults start grazing in the sunshine and here comes Mouse. Plops himself right between the two big grays. Here I'm trying to protect his feathered butt and he puts himself right in the middle of it. PJ side eyed him but that was it, & Rosie just kept eating.

Back
Top Bottom