Well, ick! I thought I'd seen every parasite I was ever likely to see, but I saw a new one this morning! ICK, ICK, ICK! I was feeding one of the horses I take care of, when I saw a long white string go across her eyeball. I thought at first it was an oddly shaped eye goober, but sure enough, when I tried to remove it, it was a worm! Oh, have mercy! Abdominal parasites are nasty enough, but something about the thought of an eyeball parasite is intolerable to me. My poor Bo! The vet is on his way as we speak, but they can't be gone soon enough for me! Gack! Has anyone else ever had these? I read that ivermectin is not effective but fenbendazole is - ?