Gross

moodlymoo

Songster
8 Years
Aug 23, 2011
Portland OR
Can I feed my chickens something so my dogs will stop eating the steaming chicken treats
sickbyc.gif
Worst is they eat them and then try to lick me. Im so grossed out

Good protein supplement and keeps the yard clean....I love the symbosis of it all! The birds scatter and pick through the dog's poo and the dogs scoop up the chicken's offerings. You wouldn't even know I have animals when it is all said and done.

Oh...and my dogs are not allowed to lick people in the face, so I don't suffer from that little side effect!
tongue.png

sick, and funny too,
lol.png
my dogs lick my shoes along with grazing in the yard. Can they catch anything? Sure does piss off the girlfriend when she sees it happen.
I moved the ladies away from the dog area to stop the nastyness.

I inadvertently have a house chicken that gets to free range outside with the rest of the flock everyday and then gets to free range in the house morning and evening. Thanks to the dogs, she doesn't need a diaper! Ewwwwww!
sickbyc.gif

Funny but gross too. I once caught my dog eating cat droppings. Now that is really gross
sickbyc.gif
Funny thing is he really looked like he was enjoying it
barnie.gif
idunno.gif

Quote:
This totally grossed me out lmao
lol.png

My dogs did it to, after the second time I put a fence up and the dogs are permanently banned from the chicken ere a. That's to gross and I do not want my little doggies sick. We also pick up the " divets as we call them
lol.png
since there in my back yard, I do not want poop every where. One son has the divets to scoop, one son has the pen to do, and dear daughter feeds and waters them every morning

Back
Top Bottom