Group of Call Ducks

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Mr. Ree, Dec 20, 2010.

1. Mr. Ree

Mr. Ree Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2007
    South Central, KY
    I am STILL trying to get rid of this small group of Call Ducks. There are 3 pairs and an extra drake. I am not sure of the quality as I do not show ducks, but they are very pretty and really small. I can see if I can get picures of them int he next few days and post them on here. These are for PICK UP ONLY, I cant ship anything right now. If interested PM me. I am asking $120 for the group, and want to sale them as that, dont want to split any up as I want these guys gone quick. That equals out to $35 a pair and $15 for the extra drake. PLEASE, someone take these birds off my hands. They were hatched in early May of 2010.

~Casey

2. jrsqlc

jrsqlc Obsessed with Peafowl

Dec 22, 2009
    Northwest Ohio
    what kind of calls?
    Age?
    Pictures?

3. Mr. Ree

Mr. Ree Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2007
    South Central, KY
    I dont have any pics yet, hoping to do that tomorrow. All of the males are Grey and so is one of the females, the other two females are from Grey parents but from what I have gathered they are either Pastel or Snowy. If your interested I can get pics for you asap and post them.

~Casey

4. easttxchick

easttxchick Lone Star Call Ducks

Aug 3, 2009
    With Calls, people will want to see pictures to see their body type, size, etc. before they agree to buy. Plus, we Call enthusiasts LOVE looking at pictures of them.
    I think if you posted photos, more people would look.

5. TK Poultry

TK Poultry Chillin' With My Peeps

May 25, 2009
    Greencastle, Indiana
    yeah I always look for bill size and typer over all!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by