Growing up Chicken in NH

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by LinnyCK, Mar 6, 2012.

1. LinnyCK

LinnyCK Out Of The Brooder

Feb 17, 2012
    New Hampshire
    Just a fun video of my chickens growing up.....6 came from a nearby school that was hatching so I made the kids a video so they could see what their chicks looked like as they grew. I had so much fun making this!
    The one in the hen box at the end (Mildred) has just hatched her first two chicks......Nugget and Noodle!

2. grasspack

grasspack Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2011
    Deering NH
    That is adorable. I am in NH too. Kinda cold last night:).

Alice

3. jeepchick

jeepchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2011
    Loudon, New Hampshire
    What a fantastic video! I hope the kids that hatched them enjoyed seeing their babies all grown up! It's a rare treat for the kids to see the aftermath of a classroom hatching project so nicely put together. :)

4. LinnyCK

Feb 17, 2012
    New Hampshire
    Sure was cold!.... This morning it was 9 degrees above at my house, but tomorrow its looking like almost 50.....go figure.... NH weather[​IMG]

5. LinnyCK

Feb 17, 2012
    New Hampshire
    It sounds like they won't see it until May when the new class hatches chicks and invites last years class to watch the video (eggs will be provided by my girls this year for hatching). Their teacher has already contacted me about how much she loves the video. Sometimes I think its just as fun for me as it is for them!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by