Grown Ameracauna For sale

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by WildCHILD400, Dec 6, 2017.

1. WildCHILD400

WildCHILD400 Songster

Jul 21, 2017
    Hi I have a hen who needs a good home and some TLC. The previous owners didn't care for her properly. She is shy, quite, and calm. She does go through pecking order but will settle down soon after. She needs free range time and fresh food and water every day. Her previous owner kept her locked up all day and she usually hangs out in the inside of the coop. She is about 10 months old I would say and is in pretty good health. But I cant care for her because i'm short on time with other chores. She is $5 ( Or best offer, I've just heard never post a chicken for free.) She is a certified brown, beige, and orange Ameracauna hen. She is to only be sold for egg purposes and not meat plz! She does have a mild case of the scaleys on her legs but it has been caught soon. Treatment is natural with aquaphor once a day on her feet and we will start her with some garlic water. A pic of your farm or chicken area would help. I will post pics later. We are in MI if you are interested reply back plz. We also have healthy rescued Isa Browns and jersey giants for sale $10 for those. Hens and roos[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  2. The Phantom

The Phantom I love birds!!! Premium Member

Where in Michigan are you located? I am in Kewaskum, Wisconsin.

3. WildCHILD400

WildCHILD400 Songster

Jul 21, 2017
    Near detriot

4. The Phantom

Yeah that is pretty far from me.

5. WildCHILD400

WildCHILD400 Songster

Jul 21, 2017
    Yea thx for being interested tho spread the word. We would probably meet at hoffmans farm.

6. The Phantom

Ok!

7. Just Rosie

Just Rosie In the Brooder

May 10, 2016
    Would you ship?

8. WildCHILD400

WildCHILD400 Songster

Jul 21, 2017
    Sorry but I wouldn't ship too stressful for the chickie but if you are interested she is at blackstone stalls located in MI.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: