1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Grrrr! I ALWAYS tell DH that he's a space cadet when he drives....

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by redhen, Nov 25, 2009.

1. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    And so now the mini van is sitting at the mechanics shop [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ... He ran into the back of a tractor trailer truck at a stop light.... [​IMG]
    And hes LUCKY (thank god!) he has a hard head and was wearing his seat belt. My windshild is cracked from his head.. [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Hes fine ..just has a sore head. Must be something about both our heads this week?.... [​IMG]
    Now i wonder how much my ins. co-pay is going to be... at least $500.. [​IMG] *i think i'm gonna bop him in his head again..*
    I dont know whether to [​IMG] him OR [​IMG] him...
    I guess i'll do both.. [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 25, 2009
  2. redhen

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Here it is.. *sigh*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Princess Amri

Princess Amri Is Mostly Harmless

Jul 16, 2009
    best coast
    [​IMG]

4. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Ouch!

Hug him and dont let him forget what has happen for years to come! Remind him often LOL!

Dang, it is harder and harder to come up with the deductibles sometimes particuarly in the holidays!

5. redhen

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Quote:THanks. Deductible..thats the word i was looking for.. yep..just in time for Christmas.. *sigh* [​IMG]

6. rebelcowboysnb

rebelcowboysnb Confederate Money Farm Premium Member

13 years as a fireman an I have never seen a head in the windshield from a seat-belt wearer?

7. redhen

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Quote:I just told him that..LOL...he SWEARS he was wearing it.. I believe him, because he always has it on. So.. [​IMG]
    THe air bags didnt go off though.. more.. [​IMG] He said he was leaning down/forward to pick up his pay check that fell off the dash board and he hit the truck.. *dingbat..* [​IMG]

He said he thinks the air bags didnt go off because it hit up high..it didnt hit the sensor.. [​IMG] (what good are they then..?)

8. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Was he tall or his head almost touching the ceiling? That is the only thing I can see him wearing a seat belt.

9. CityGirlintheCountry

CityGirlintheCountry Green Eggs and Hamlet

Jul 7, 2007
    Middle TN
    Maybe Mr. Redhen (Mr. Red Rooster?) is really tall? Or he thinks he can fly. [​IMG] OR... perhaps he had such a great time at the ER the other night that he wanted to go back.

So, Redhen, is DH getting a new front end for Christmas? [​IMG]

(Glad he was okay. Y'all have had enough of the head injuries for the week!)

10. redhen

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Quote:He is saying he thinks its because he was leaning foward...he hit the top of his head..not his forehead..

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by