GRRRRRRRRR dearest daughter!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by EweSheep, Nov 4, 2009.

1. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Oh I am so maad!

Our five year old dear daughter decided to get a pencil and wrote phone numbers and ABC;s on our van! Now it is scratched up and polish will not take care of the surface. Yes we have told her numberous times NOT to write on the van. But this one takes the cake, wrote all over top surface straight across looking like a banter! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

What should I do to take care of the paint on the van before it rusts??????

Poor van, all scribbled up!

2. LarryPQ

LarryPQ Easter Hatch!!

Jul 17, 2009
    Go down to a service car wash, ans see if they can buff it out. Then wax the crud out of it until you can get a re-paint.

3. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    The pencil scratched the paint off of it. Now we see the primer paint on underneath the paint. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

4. Hoosiermomma

Hoosiermomma Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2009
    S.E Ind
    I'm so sorry for this but....[​IMG]...I just had to, been there done that over the years. With five kids (and I'm sure anyone with kids will have horror stories like this) I can't tell you the number of ggggggrrrrrrrrrr [​IMG] moments I've had and still have on a regular basis.
    Just take comfort in knowing at some point you will look back on this and laugh too. [​IMG] On a positive note, she may have art (graphic design) in her future! [​IMG]

5. Eggs4Sale

Eggs4Sale Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 29, 2009
    Kill her.

Or strap her to the hood of the van.

I've had it up to here (hand is above head) with kids today, so I'm in a bad mood. [​IMG]

Maybe you could hire her out for the revenge business.

6. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    [​IMG] [​IMG] Now THAT is a real novel idea! Or ideas!!!! Thanks I got a laugh about it! I know the van is older but it was so new when we bought it last year and it was a matter of months before it started to look tired.

Poor van! We can get more miles out of it but jeez! What an embarassment! [​IMG]

7. jacobite

jacobite Out Of The Brooder

Aug 20, 2009
    Illinois
    nah just duct tape her to the ceiling fan and turn it on high and leave the room ! ! [​IMG]

8. TipsyDog

TipsyDog Chillin' With My Peeps

May 14, 2009
    Aregua, Paraguay
    Quote:[​IMG] Reminds me of what my father always told us - "I made you and I can kill you. I'll make another one that looks just like you!" [​IMG]

9. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Leave the house is more like it!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Quote:[​IMG] Reminds me of what my father always told us - "I made you and I can kill you. I'll make another one that looks just like you!" [​IMG]

Didn't Bill Cosby made that comment too?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by