gryeyes is the sweetest! Did you all know this already?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by kathyinmo, Dec 28, 2010.

1. kathyinmo

kathyinmo Nothing In Moderation

You can win an incubator? Have you heard? Contest is open to ALL BYCers. Linda, AKA gryeyes is offering up an incubator to the winner of the contest. Is that sooooo sweet of her?

No more details given here. Off now .... go search and figure out what I am talking about. I just love a good scavenger hunt. [​IMG]

2. mississippifarmboy

mississippifarmboy collects slightly damaged strays Premium Member

I read that.... and yeah, even us dense ones know who is sweet... Gotta admit, you fall in that catagory too. [​IMG]

3. kathyinmo

kathyinmo Nothing In Moderation

I'm waiting to see YOUR entry, too! [​IMG] Gonna have lots of competition, I would expect.

4. mississippifarmboy

mississippifarmboy collects slightly damaged strays Premium Member

Aww I never win nuttin'

It could be raining soup and I'd walk outside and get hit by a bale of hay.
    [​IMG]

5. RainbowBirds_of_a_Feather

RainbowBirds_of_a_Feather Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 19, 2010
    Maui
    Aloha,

Thank you for the "411" I will look around. I know who really needs a incubator for their growing farm, especially seeing what the farm will do to benefit others. Mahalo for the information. I will try and see if I can be the victor in that.

6. Rozzie

Rozzie Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 14, 2010
    I don't need another incubator, so will not head off on the hunt. That is awfully nice, though...

7. Raven81

Raven81 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 3, 2010
    Te Anau NZ
    i started to look but have no idea where to look so im just gunna flag it. ive got my parts arriving next week ( i hope) so i can start putting a home made bator together & have found someone who will part with some cochin eggs ( cochins are rare over here ) so i will hopefully be sorted. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. SallyF

SallyF Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 5, 2009
    Middle Tennessee
    Frankly, all you hatching geeks have scared me off of ever getting an incubator. I don't think I could stand the worrying, watching and waiting. I know lots of people would LOVE an incubator, but I'm not one of them. I'll just wait for my old EE to go broody again and let her take care of it all.

9. Morgan7782

Morgan7782 Dense Egg Goo

Mar 22, 2010
    Sacramento CA
    gryeyes rocks!! [​IMG] She is a great person and a total chicken/byc addict hehehe [​IMG] but she is very nice and I am definately checking that contest out!

10. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Be very careful of what happens when you get an incubator. Trust me.

Kat - now has two broodies. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by