Gucci bag: to buy one and get one free

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Joanshop, Oct 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joanshop

Joanshop New Egg

Oct 27, 2007
    Gucci on sale, just USD$100, including shipping and free gifts.

If you would be interested, contact me:
    [email protected]

Gucci-black-USD$100

Gucci-silver-free

2. CarriBrown

CarriBrown Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Why would we want to buy fake Gucci bags? [​IMG]

3. sgtmom52

sgtmom52 Birds & Bees

And they are fakes. This is taken directly off of her website under disclaimer. Buy beware~

All products are replicas unless otherwise specified. Although our products are comparable in style and quality to the original name brands, we DO NOT represent them to be original, nor do we represent that they are exact copies. Therefore, they do not violate any copyright laws. We simply ask consumers to compare the price along with style and quality to the above-mentioned name brands. Any reference to brand names or "compare to" are made strictly for comparison purposes. We are confident that you will be pleased with our exceptional products. All pictures on EhBestfashion.cn site are intended to give an idea of what our bags are like.​

4. Zenbirder

Zenbirder Chillin' With My Peeps

May 3, 2007
    New Mexico
    I think there are a lot of emotional rewards from making a living in an honest way. Perhaps Joanshop should try getting some chickens and selling eggs? I am sure that would make for a much more spiritually sound life than the current one.

5. ozark hen

ozark hen Living My Dream

Apr 4, 2007
    Mansfield, MO
    I am personally offended by this person trying to sell her stuff here as it is no appropiate.

6. sgtmom52

sgtmom52 Birds & Bees

I am personally offended by this person trying to sell her stuff here as it is no appropiate.

I agree. The website looks as though this is a large company and not a small family business like most of the other products advertised on the BYC site.​

7. PurpleChicken

PurpleChicken Tolerated.....Mostly

Apr 6, 2007
    Iceland
    GET OFF OUR SITE YOU SCUMBAG SPAMMERS!!!

I WISH I WAS A MOD RIGHT NOW!!!

FELLOW MEMBERS BEWARE!!! THIS HAPPENS CONSTANTLY ON FORUMS. IT IS A COMPUTER
    GENERATED POST JUST LIKE SPAM EMAIL!!!

Last edited: Oct 27, 2007
  8. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator~~~ BYC Store Support Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    Folks I am leaving this as an example of spam email to beware of.

Any website ending with .cn or .au selling stuff is probably a spam.

If it sounds too good to be true, it is. If you are asked for money, assisstance or asked to change your password on ANYTHING, be wary and don't rush into anything before finding out the facts. Nothing ever has to be done right away.
    Take your time and make your decision with cool head.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by