Guess I am losing it?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by wendy, Nov 22, 2008.

1. wendy

wendy On the Hill

Jun 14, 2007
    central louisiana
    I guess I am losing it, I keep going back online and when the page comes back up it says I am logged on! Guess I am getting to quick and closing out the page before it completely logs me off. I have done this alot lately. So if you send me a message or reply to a topic I posted, don't think I am ignoring you. I am just goofy [​IMG]

2. Wildsky

Wildsky Wild Egg!

Oct 13, 2007
    California
    Quote:Don't worry about it - I just leave myself logged on all the time, saves TIME and I think folks know by now I'm not ignoring them. (or they should) [​IMG]

3. Pumpkinpup

Pumpkinpup Poultry Princess

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    Quote:Don't worry about it - I just leave myself logged on all the time, saves TIME and I think folks know by now I'm not ignoring them. (or they should) [​IMG]

I do the same thing. It's just easier [​IMG]

4. redhead83402

redhead83402 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2008
    Idaho
    check your preferences ~ I am betting that you have ( or it's a default setting) checked the box that says ~keep me signed in~ or something like that.

Unless you have multiple folks on your computer that you don't trust & might post crap under your name, I would think it might just be easier to leave it on ~always logged/ signed in~.
    ~Red

5. GopherBoyFarms

GopherBoyFarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2008
    Vancouver WA
    we just never log off or even close the BYC window...it's open 24/7 unless I have to reboot the whole network for some reason.

~Tiff~

6. The Chicken Lady

The Chicken Lady Moderator Staff Member

Apr 21, 2008
    West Michigan
    I'm always logged in because I have a password for my laptop anyway. I doubt anyone who stole my computer (and could actually figure out my extremely random nonsense password) would bother coming on BYC. Ha ha.

7. wendy

wendy On the Hill

Jun 14, 2007
    central louisiana
    So alot of you stay logged in on purpose, know I know [​IMG]

8. theOEGBman

theOEGBman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    Central California
    Yeah, I dont ever log out either! Its much easier, and quicker when you find a topic you need to reply to quickly. [​IMG]

9. wendy

wendy On the Hill

Jun 14, 2007
    central louisiana
    Guess I will go get supper and stay logged on too. I am so addicted to this site I get on here about 3 different times a day [​IMG] (With coffee just like this smile)

10. nhnanna

nhnanna Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 18, 2008
    The chicken coop
    I am always logged in also. It's just easier. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by