Guess the Breed *PIC HEAVY* more added 4/23

fuzziecreatures

Songster
8 Years
May 2, 2011
Southwestern PA, Flock since 5/2011
We got 52 chicks on March 20th in the mail from Meyer Hatchery. 2 died in the first 7-10 days. I plan on updating this post with photos as I get them from the chicks. I don't want to harrass them too much. 4/9/12 ~ 3 weeks old #1 Possible pullet, escaped the brooder as I was watching them. I had to rescue her as she was stuck between the water jugs. Comb pic Body pic #2 Possible pullet, only chick that looks like this 1 day old Comb Side view Top view, can you tell I like this one? #3 No clue, couple of these Face and comb Top view 23/12~5 weeks old #4 Pullet there is only one, i think it's a Dominque Side view Comb shot, clearly not a straight comb #5 Pullet? I think it's a Buckeye Side view Comb (sorry it is blurry) #6 Day old named Truffle by coworkers, for obvious reasons lol 5 weeks old, crossing fingers it's a pullet Just for fun, from top to bottom, left to right Austrolorp, #2 chick, white Easter egger, Austrolorp, Buff Orpington, Production red?, Easter egger pullet in middle center, black and red easter egger at middle right, easter egger at lower left, also the tail of an easter egger Edited to add that they are straight run, Brown Layer Assortment and Rare Layer Assortment

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom