Guess the Breed *PIC HEAVY* more added 4/23

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by fuzziecreatures, Apr 9, 2012.

1. fuzziecreatures

fuzziecreatures Chillin' With My Peeps

We got 52 chicks on March 20th in the mail from Meyer Hatchery. 2 died in the first 7-10 days. I plan on updating this post with photos as I get them from the chicks. I don't want to harrass them too much. 4/9/12 ~ 3 weeks old #1 Possible pullet, escaped the brooder as I was watching them. I had to rescue her as she was stuck between the water jugs. Comb pic [​IMG] Body pic [​IMG] #2 Possible pullet, only chick that looks like this 1 day old [​IMG] Comb [​IMG] Side view [​IMG] Top view, can you tell I like this one? [​IMG] #3 No clue, couple of these Face and comb [​IMG] Top view [​IMG]23/12~5 weeks old #4 Pullet there is only one, i think it's a Dominque Side view [​IMG] Comb shot, clearly not a straight comb [​IMG] #5 Pullet? I think it's a Buckeye Side view [​IMG] Comb (sorry it is blurry) [​IMG] #6 Day old named Truffle by coworkers, for obvious reasons lol [​IMG] 5 weeks old, crossing fingers it's a pullet [​IMG] Just for fun, from top to bottom, left to right Austrolorp, #2 chick, white Easter egger, Austrolorp, Buff Orpington, Production red?, Easter egger pullet in middle center, black and red easter egger at middle right, easter egger at lower left, also the tail of an easter egger [​IMG] Edited to add that they are straight run, Brown Layer Assortment and Rare Layer Assortment

Last edited: Apr 23, 2012
  2. Happy Chooks

Happy Chooks Moderator Staff Member

Jul 9, 2009
    Northern CA
    My Coop
    Easter Egger pullet.

3. ChickasaurusRex

ChickasaurusRex Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 10, 2011
    SF Bay
    x2

4. fuzziecreatures

New pics added

5. BlueCamas

BlueCamas Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 25, 2011
    Milwaukie, Oregon
    They look like EE's to me.

6. JerseyGiantfolk

JerseyGiantfolk Overrun With Chickens

Jan 12, 2012
    The first one looks like an EE

Last edited: Apr 9, 2012
  7. chickenmaniac

chickenmaniac Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2012
    Arizona
    the laqst one looks like a Partridge plymouth rock! search it up and u will see

8. shadow rabbit10

shadow rabbit10 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2012
    New Jersey
    Number 2 is beautiful! Such cuties! I have no idea what breed they are, but I had to complement you on #2!

9. hdowden

hdowden Overrun With Chickens

Aug 14, 2011
    louisiana
    1st ee 2nd looks mixed 3rd possible rock

10. fuzziecreatures

2nd is something from meyer hatchery. If 3rd is partridge rock I will be pleased!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by