Guess what I am getting today! I am getting an Incubator!! A neighbor of mine is giving me a practically brand new incubator that has only been used one time. I have never had one before and I am excited to use it. But I think that I will wait until spring. What do you all think. Should I wait or should I go ahead. I do not have electricity out at the chicken pens. I do have a brooder but dont think that chicks could stay in that until spring. What do yall think.