1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    Not a member yet? join BYC here & then introduce yourself in our community forum here.

Guess what i got for my birthday???

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Jolyn, Aug 6, 2008.

1. Jolyn

Jolyn Songster

Apr 5, 2008
    Northern California
    If a year ago you told me i'd be excited about this birthday gift i would have said NO WAY...hahahaha.....
    It was a gift card to a feedstore......hahahaha!!! It's called Foothill Feed and Gift Store. They sell the cutest country style decorations and etc.....

I love this store and i spend way too much time there. It's also were we got our chicks.

Sooooooooo i guess i've changed a bit this last year.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2008
  2. lost

lost Songster

May 10, 2008
    ,nc
    happy birthday

3. sunnydee

sunnydee Songster

Jul 17, 2008
    Maine
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY! And I agree...that is a GREAT birthday present!
    [​IMG]

4. Jolyn

Jolyn Songster

Apr 5, 2008
    Northern California
    Thanks to you both. My birthday was actually yesterday. I'm the big 37 now!![​IMG]

5. Toast n Jelly

Toast n Jelly Songster

Jan 29, 2007
    [​IMG] I'm in the same boat! Happy birthday and spend it well!!

6. Its so funny how are gift preferences change over the years , it use to be jewelry,clothes etc.
    THis year I got a new canner and a rose arbor and I was ecstatic. My kids kept telling my husband I would be upset and he would be in trouble for buying me those (obviously its not something they would want to be given themselves) but he knew its what I wanted.
    Enjoy your trip to the feedstore.[​IMG]

7. Jolyn

Jolyn Songster

Apr 5, 2008
    Northern California
    Quote:I will have to stay out of the chick room though!!!! Or i'll be in trouble. [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 6, 2008
  8. sunnydee

sunnydee Songster

Jul 17, 2008
    Maine
    Four years ago my mother got me a Home Depot card for Christmas...it was the BEST present ever! Now I am thinking I will have to give her "agway" hints! [​IMG]

9. That's awesome! Happy Birthday! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: