Guess what I got?

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by AK_Button_Mama, Feb 23, 2009.

1. AK_Button_Mama

AK_Button_Mama Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 30, 2008
    Wasilla, Alaska
    I just got me a sportsman 1502 incubator with turners, and racks for 600 dollars...... I cant believe it I am officially a hatch-a-holic!!!!!

thanks MRS_AK_bird-brain for helping me out.... and I mean that in a good way!!!!to think all this started with me bird sitting 2 button quail!!!!

2. austinhart123

austinhart123 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    Los Angeles CA
    i am so jeaous right now better lock your doors so i dont steal your new bator lol ...congrats on the sportsman [​IMG] i WANT ONE!![​IMG]

3. texasbartrambaby

texasbartrambaby Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 3, 2008
    Tulia, Texas
    She told me first ... told me first .... [​IMG]

And to think, you're the one getting me started in buttons and cortunix's..... [​IMG] Bad, bad girl!!!

I can't wait until the eggies are here!!! Hopefully I have enough room in that incubator!!!

4. austinhart123

austinhart123 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    Los Angeles CA
    Quote:god forbid you have to buy another incubator [​IMG]

5. texasbartrambaby

texasbartrambaby Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 3, 2008
    Tulia, Texas
    Yeah but the bad thing is, I just bought and house and now I am "broke". And, here you have to order bators online OR go to TSC and buy a LG.

So why did I agree to more eggs????? See, its your fault. All your fault!!!! Yeah, that's it. (Plotting mischieviously)

6. AK_Button_Mama

AK_Button_Mama Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 30, 2008
    Wasilla, Alaska
    I figured that tori in soldotna helped me get started I might as well help ya'll out!!!!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by