Guess what!??? GAME OVER

Pics
Seeing how I am the first loser consider this my concession speech.

Before any of you individuals try and cause an issue with @Kiki just remember that she brings A LOT to this site. Which takes it beyond just a chicken forum. She does this of her own free will and time. To me and I am sure many others that brings a lot more fun to this place versus being just another chicken site so IT IS members like @Kiki that are the reason many of us check this site out and STAY so we have the pleasure of getting to know her nutty behind even more.
Thank you Kiki for your efforts and what you do on this site.:highfive::hugs
Keep up the great work.

Seeing how I am the first loser consider this my concession speech.

Before any of you individuals try and cause an issue with @Kiki just remember that she brings A LOT this site. Which takes it beyond just a chicken forum. She does this of her own free will and time. To me and I am sure many others that brings a lot more fun to this place versus being just another chicken site so IT IS members like @Kiki that are the reason many of us check this site out and STAY so we have the pleasure of getting to know her nutty behind even more.
Thank you Kiki for your efforts and what you do on this site.:highfive::hugs
Keep up the great work.
DAMN YOU.
You made me cry baby.

You just brought up old memories!! Growing up my parent decorate their house in the antique/folkart style. We had a sign on the toilet that said 5 cent fee per flush. One day a construction worker was remodeling our bedroom. When we came home we were laughing all night because he literally left a nickel by that sign!!!

Back
Top Bottom