Guinea, duck & chicken eggs for sale in IN

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by kritter11, Apr 29, 2008.

1. kritter11

kritter11 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Marion, IN
    20$ for one dozen, 32$ for 2 doz (shipping included), to ship out on 5-5.
    There are powder blue, blue pied, pied, white, buff, and royal purple in the breeding pen, no pearl, but I can't guarantee a pearl or two won't hatch due to throwback genetics.

Assorted dozens of purebred chicken eggs, can include btw japanese, buff bantam brahma, standard light brahma, and standard pheonix (golden roo on bbr and silver hens). Can't send full dozens of specific breeds b/c I only have pairs / trios of some of these guys, so assortments only. 15$ for one doz, 25$ for 2 doz, shipping included....will be mostly pheonix.

Cayuga duck eggs....13.50 for 6, shipping included.

OR....I can send one big old box o' eggs on 5-5 for $47.50 including shipping, that will include roughly 2 doz guinea, 2 doz assorted chicken, and 6 duck eggs...maybe even a Royal Palm turkey egg or two, if the hens bless me by Monday.

PLEASE post "sold", list what you'd like to order, and then EMAIL [email protected]
    for Paypal info.

(Obviously if someone orders just the guinea eggs or just the ducks or chickens...I can't still do the full assorted box this week...but let me know if you still want one...there's always next week. [​IMG]

Thanks!

Last edited: Apr 29, 2008
  2. mothergoose

mothergoose Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Chebanse, Illinois
    *SOLD*

I will take 2 dz. guinea eggs.

I will paypal you today.
    Thanks,
    Christie

3. kritter11

kritter11 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Marion, IN
    Thanks, Christie!
    A second set of guinea eggs is now reserved for next week...the chicken and Cayuga duck eggs are still up for grabs...[​IMG]

4. mothergoose

mothergoose Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Chebanse, Illinois
    Kim,
    Sent you a PM!
    Christie [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by