Guinea Fowl Eggs SOLD

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by NealB., Jul 1, 2008.

1. NealB.

NealB. Out Of The Brooder

Jun 25, 2008
    I have aprox. 16+ Guinea Fowl eggs I'd like to trade if possible. The male is white and the female is slate so I believe they will hatch pied but may be slate. I have had awsome luck hatching Guinea eggs and of the 18 I put in 25 days ago 14 are set to hatch on the 3rd or4th even with the 6 hour power failure we had at 1 week. [28 day Incubation on those]. The first batch we did from the hatchery years ago we got 18 birds out of 21 eggs [​IMG].
    [​IMG]

I'm not looking to trade egg for egg I'd just like to get at least a half dozen or so. Whatever you feel is fair for the type of egg you have. I want enough to make it worth the incubation time.

I'm looking for if possible, silkies [preferably some blue, some mixed is fine], or cornish [red laced, white, or dark I want them for breeding with my white rocks].

If you have some different eggs to trade I'm not to picky, I'll consider anything. I'm just looking more for the above as the silkies and white cornish I ordered last November died in transit and the hatcheries are out. I also love hatching eggs!!

Guineas are the best watch dogs for my chickens. When the chickens hear the alarm scream they dash into the coop. If you don't know about guineas the one thing I want to warn you about is you need room, 11/2 acres minimum and they can sometimes be noisy in large groups. I have 2 adults left, they are very quiet unless alarmed and circle my house all day eating ticks and such. They love Ticks!!! 90% of there food is from browsing so there cheap to feed also.

Any takers you can post here or PM me. I am in Massachusetts

Last edited: Jul 1, 2008
  2. Broke Down Ranch

Broke Down Ranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2007
    Texas
    So you only have 1 male and 1 female?

3. MTtroutwithwings

MTtroutwithwings Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2007
    Montana Country
    I haven't anything to trade but I'd buy them from you. I have 26 eggs arriving tomorrow hopefully and I have room for 16 more for a full bator if I got them by the end of the week or asap but let me know, asap! [​IMG]

Thanks,
    Lori

Last edited: Jul 1, 2008
  4. NealB.

NealB. Out Of The Brooder

Jun 25, 2008
    SOLD

5. MTtroutwithwings

MTtroutwithwings Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2007
    Montana Country
    NealB. :