1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Guinea keets for sale in NC

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by hazelton farms, Apr 12, 2008.

1. hazelton farms

hazelton farms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 4, 2008
    NC
    Light blue or Lavendar, I'm not sure what the color is exactly, for sale. One that hatched out brown with stripes. I have about 10 ~ 12. Pick up only on these, since they are already hatched and I don't have day old boxes at this point to ship them and they wouldn't be day olds any more anyway. Zip code is 27937 for mapquest.
    $3 each.

Stacy

2. CoyoteMagic

CoyoteMagic RIP ?-2014

Where the heck is Gates?

3. hazelton farms

Jan 4, 2008
    NC
    I would say it's just under fences...but that's just not funny! LOL!! Ok..Gates, NC is just under Suffolk, VA and near Norfolk, VA and I do mean RIGHT under. We're 2 miles from the line VA/NC Line.

Stacy

4. CoyoteMagic

CoyoteMagic RIP ?-2014

I would love to have them but that is a bit too far for me. I'm outside of Charlotte

5. tat2edlady

tat2edlady Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2008
    Me too I'm in Lexington,NC about 2 hours away

AS I sit here and pout

Mindy

6. hazelton farms

Jan 4, 2008
    NC
    [​IMG] At least for once, I'm not the one on the wrong side of this state! LOL!!! Or maybe I still am...heheh...

I wish y'all were close enough to get these lil birds too. They are cute, but I do NOT need any more guineas. The adults are now penned up in a huge pen so from now on I'll be able to find their eggs on a daily basis and I have NO intentions on setting a bunch of them! So if you are going to want eggs, let me know!! Shipping inside of NC doesn't seem to hurt them as much.

Now if I could just get the bantam cochins to lay again... [​IMG]

Stacy

7. Maidservant

Maidservant Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 20, 2008
    Norwich, Norfolk, UK
    How far away from I-95 are you? My fiance is going up to Manassas this coming weekend, and I may go too (if I have the weekend off). We get onto I-95 in Richmond, VA, and we go up to there on I-85. Suffolk is 5 hours from here, but if we are up that way anyway.....lol.

Thanks,
    Emily

8. hazelton farms

Jan 4, 2008
    NC
    I-95 is about 90 miles away and the I-85 is about 60 miles away.

Stacy

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by