Guinea Pig

65browneyes

Songster
12 Years
Mar 2, 2007
Arizona
I have learned to look to this website for help with so many things. Today, it was my guinea pig, Chip, who needed assistance. He seems to be impacted, but not constipated. He almost appears to have a hairball. Anyway, I did what I knew I should to give him some immediate relief, and looked here for further advice. I found a posting from Nifty about the website: www.guinealynx.com . It's full of all sorts of information. I learned so much.

And so........I'm here to say a huge THANKS to Nifty for the link! This was an older posting from back in February, and I just have to say that I'm so glad threads aren't archived on this site. I'm not an overly patient person (my poor family suffers the brunt of that), and I'm not sure I would have taken a great deal of time to search further if it hadn't been here. I did use the "search" feature, and there it was!

Thanks again!!

i miss my guinea pigs also at one point 1 had 35
ep.gif

i miss the little babies and everything about them
sad.png

sadly i had to down size on animals and there feed waz so expensive so i sold them all and gave some away and the last 2 i had died this year
sad.png
i love guinea pigs and would not mind getting a few more:p

I would like to have a piggy again, too, but my DH and DD were both allergic. We didn't realize that's what their problems were from until after she died and their symptoms went away. Dumb, huh?

My husband says he's gonna die before me, since he's 8 years older and women outlive men anyway, so I told him when he goes I'm taking the insurance money and turning one room of our house into an aviary and getting at least one sun conure and maybe some other birds too. Maybe I'll have to have a piggy room too! Truthfully, I'd rather keep the hubby though!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom