Guineas & BLRW For Sale (NC)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by asher, Aug 22, 2007.

1. asher

asher Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    I am in Marion and it's really not feasable for me to travel much right now to sell them (gas wise) plus with school starting up this coming week, things are too hectic right now. So pick up only. The sooner the better and time is of the essence.

I have 8 guinea keets, the normal color, about three weeks old. Asking $8 each.

Have 4 gorgeous guinea keets lite blue (we think) about 2 weeks older, asking $10 each.

Have a trio of adult blue laced red wyandottes. Am asking $45 on them. Roo laurie adams, hens ray valentine. Have them listed on eggbid right now, but will sell outright to someone local when they end without bids.

I have various blue laced red wyandotte youngsters for sale. I have some that are 3-4 months old, 3 boys and a girl. $12 each or $40 for all 4.

I have younger ones (1-2 months old) that I will sell for $7 each. Some are sexable, some I can guess on, but no gurantees.

2. Southern28Chick

Southern28Chick Flew The Coop

Apr 16, 2007
    Where is Marion?

3. SilverJeep

SilverJeep Out Of The Brooder

Jun 20, 2007
    Northeast, TN
    We're in Johnson City, TN. A bit far I guess.

You going to the race at Bristol this weekend?

4. asher

asher Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    I swear I replied to this. Eeek!

Marion is about half way between Asheville and Hickory. The zip code is 28752 if you want to mapquest it. That's normally the best way.

Silverjeep ~ nope, sorry. Yeah, Johnson City is about 2hrs from me, I believe.

5. CA Bean

CA Bean Chillin' With My Peeps

Hi, just wondering if you still have any BLRW available? Hopefully to ship?
    Thanks!- plse pm me![​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by